Traffic Builder Basic, Traffic Builder Professional, Traffic Builder Maximum
Generate online leads with Gogiro – we make it easy for paying customers to find your business on the web. Our SEO Traffic Builder positions you in front of targeted, qualified customers and drives them to your website. Work with your local Gogiro office to customize your exposure level – we guarantee our clients get results!
[list style="unordered" type="type10"] Professional research and consultation Organic SEO traffic combined with paid advertising Optimized, branded landing page setup for each campaign Authenticated with Google / Yahoo / MSN, submitted to 25+ search engines / directories Online access to marketing stats Multiply results with several campaigns No contracts, pay-as-you-go [/list]
STANDARD PRICING MODEL – CDN and USD
IMPORTANT NOTES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
***We are not selling 1st page Google, or making any promises of this sort by offering Traffic Builder products. This product is strictly a lead generation tool, it drives traffic to a website and provides stats on how much traffic it delivers. How much traffic depends on:
1) targeted search phrases (Regional owners control)
2) campaign budget (basic, pro, max), and (Gogiro Corporate control)
3) Customers offering, ex. Promos, product value, etc. (Clients control) ***
Research Top Queries – Regional Office will research which applicable search terms to target based on volume and competitiveness data. The more niche the targeted terms, the better the results. Only target 1 search phrase.
Optimize Page Content – Content is modified to help position pages to come up higher for targeted search phrases.
Meta Tags, Sitemap – Metatags will be on all main pages (up to 5), Sitemap created and uploaded,
Authentication – We manually authenticate and submit websites with Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Lead Generation Statistics – Access to view lead generation stats for the website, and identify which campaigns are drawing more qualified visitors than others.
Landing Pages – each campaign has a separate SEO optimized landing page (with same look and feel as website), under a uniquely registered domain name, and includes paid advertising spots.
Multiple Campaigns – set up multiple landing pages with targeted search phrase that will funnel towards the main website.
REGIONAL OFFICE - SERVICE STEPS AND REQUIREMENTS
1) Ensure clients understands product (see IMPORTANT NOTES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS above)
2) Understand client’s business and market area and then perform research of
a) High searched terms relative to the business
- enter a list of potential targeted search terms. Select based on comparisons between local monthly searches vs. competition.
b) Competitive levels of high profile search terms
- Take narrowed down list from above, actually perform the search in various Search Engines and use your discretion to identify which ones return more relevant results (higher competition).
3) Determine best search term to target.
4) Gather all required information from client and submit.
ORDER SUBMISSION INFORMATION (Required is bolded)
1) Basic Customer Info
2) Website address to direct leads to
3) Primary search phrase targeted
4) Specific Traffic Builder package
5) Specific geographic service area to target
5) Ad heading and content
Traffic Builder Information
Traffic Builder is SEM [Search Engine Marketing]. The Campaigns strengthen and leads increase over time. Your customer is able to obtain more measurable results compared to an SEO. This is similar to putting out an online flyer.
What is Traffic Builder?
A combination of organic SEO traffic and paid advertising.
What does Traffic Builder do?
Drives Internet Traffic to their site. Generates Online Leads for the customer. Provides stats for how much traffic their website receives.
How does it work?
Three Components make it work:
1. Customer product/services.
2. Research that we do.
3. What the corporate office does to drive the traffic- Landing Pages.
What is a Landing Page?
Each campaign has a separate SEO optimized landing page [looks like your customer’s website website]. Has a uniquely registered domain name, and includes paid advertising spots. They funnel the traffic to your customer’s website.
What is a campaign?
Each search word/phrase we go after is a campaign and will get it’s own landing page.
What is the difference between the Basic, Professional and the Maximum?
They all have Optimized pages, metatags, site map, robot tags, directory listings, pages manually authenticated with Google, Yahoo, Bing, MSN.
Pay Per Click Advertising is the Difference.
Which Traffic Builder should you suggest to your customer?
Depends on their budget, and how competitive their industry is.
1. Google Adversting
2. Yahoo/Bing and MSN advertising[columns indent="25" bottom="25"] [column] [h4]Basic:[/h4] Google Ads: Setup a campaign designed to generate from 20 – 60 new visitors per month on a typical campaign (depends on the volume / competition metrics of the targeted search phrase).
Yahoo/Bing and MSN: 0 [/column] [column] [h4]Professional:[/h4] Google Ads : We double the campaign exposure / budget. This will either increase results of a typical campaign, or is required to meet basic performance for more competitively targeted campaigns.
Yahoo/Bing & MSN : 0 [/column] [column] [h4]Maximum:[/h4] Google Ads: Doubled exposure / budget (as above)
Yahoo/Bing and MSN ads: Increased reach by additional advertising in Yahoo and Bing search engines. [/column] [/columns]
- Your customer can log in and see their Lead Statistics. How many people are viewing their site? More importantly are the benefits; we aim to have their phone ringing!
- We can change their campaigns; stay with what works; change what doesn’t work. 100 set up for each campaign. If they change their campaign is it another 100? Yes, set up for the research is 100 for each campaign.
What kind of results can your customer expect?
Better results than money spent on a conventional flyer.
1. Targeted Search Phrases: and how they are maintained
2. Campaign Budget: Basic, Max, Pro. How competitive their industry is requires a larger budget.
3. Customers Own Website: also depends on what kind of Promos, Specials, product value your customer has on their own site. Suggest Call to Action specials/promos on their own site.