WEBSITE BASIC PROCESS:
1) Confirm with client the Website BASIC package. Mention SEO and Traffic Builder tools
2) Region gathers basic information, including selected template, logo, pages, photo, any special requests
3) Create the order, and email in to production what you have for photos / logos - email@example.com, with order # in heading.
4) Phone Call – Project Manager will review order material and will setup a time with you for a phone call to discuss the project. Project Manager will confirm site map, template, and special requests with Region / Client
5) Production team will build out order. Might be some basic back and forth regarding photos, pages, etc.. with the region/client directly. NOTE: **Gogiro is building software that will enable this stage, w/ direct client communication**
6) When the site is 100% ready, production will send to region/client for final review NOTE: **We’re building software that will enable this stage, w/ direct client communication**
7) Project Manager will make site live and provide editor link for Region / client if site looks good. Any revisions or follow on work would be billed at hourly rate.
NOTE: Please send all website related emails to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number, as this email will be used for all production related stuff.
[wpdm_file id=9 link_label=label]