A great free site analysis tool: www.bdc.ca/EN/solutions/smart_tech/assessments/website_analysis/
Marketing Product Line: What each product is and isn’t:
IS: will help your website come up in rankings
A must have online marketing baseline for every website consisting of 4 key areas: the research of relevant search phrases (by region), things we do to the website (optimization), things we do to the server itself (config’s, authentications), and things we do on the internet (submissions).
ISN’T: A guaranteed top spot. This product also takes time to fully work it’s magic, minor results will start in a couple weeks, but will really take 3+ months for full effect to take place.
- Website must be either built by Gogiro, or transferred to our platform. We do not do this for third-party hosted sites.
- Really positioned and built for the small business segment; larger complex websites or highly competitive online businesses must take a much deeper, more comprehensive approach.
- Clients are setup with a Google+ Page (which is new Map listing), where they can post relevant info and keep updated. Google looks as the more activity on this profile, the better.
Submit Engine Product
IS: A way to maintain rankings
This helps create backlinks to the site, and is a great way to supplement existing online marketing activity with fresh content posted around the internet, relevant to the clients business.
ISN’T: A replacement for SEO products. If the client has no alternative to transfer their site in, this will at least help with any existing site optimization efforts the client has done previously.
- 3 phrases targeted in each Submit Engine campaign; can be search terms, products, news events, other…
- Clients can run these repeatedly, with new content posted online each time.
Traffic Builder Product
IS: Fully Managed, Online Lead Generation
An alternative to our SEO product, and a great way for clients to generate traffic from targeting many search phrases across different locations. We essentially build mini websites that are optimized to come up high for a targeted search phrase, in a targeted area. This takes time, so we use paid advertising to complement and provide a baseline dose of visitors.
ISN’T: Standalone SEM or pay-per-click Google Ad campaigns.
- Traffic Builder performance is also based on SEO, so many times they may not work and as such should be treated as a campaign rather than individual products.
- Rather than running 1 Pro traffic builder, start with 3 basic’s and measure the results. Make a decision to enhance one to Pro after 3 months of monitoring.
- Traffic Builder’s treated as a campaign will work in many ways for a client; they can benefit from having multiple paid ads and multiple organic spots pop-up in the same search result.
- Whereas SEO can work effectively for a few search phrases, Traffic Builders can provide exposure to unlimited amounts and the ability to display SEM advertising multiple times on a given search result page.