SEO Submit, SEO Boost, SEO Pro
Clients have been requesting for another option to the Gogiro Traffic Builder. Whereas the Traffic Builder uses separate landing-sites for quantified SEM lead generation, customers wanted an option to optimize and submit their main websites so that it may show up for future searches. Much of the same organic SEO techniques are shared by both product lines, but the SEO Packages have added features and depth. Product line does not have a re-occurring revenue stream – fees apply one time only.
IMPORTANT NOTES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Gogiro DOES NOT GUARANTEE first page, or top place positioning, although this will be a result of a successfully targeted and executed campaign after a few months time.
- Index page (home) must be optimized for greatest results. Text / titles must be modified in order for service to work effectively
- Client website MUST be a Gogiro built website, we cannot supply service for other type of websites.
- Completion time is roughly 7 days from all information received, 14 days for PRO due to Articles being written and submitted over a time span.
Research Top Queries – Regional Office will research which applicable search terms to target based on volume and competitiveness data. The more niche the targeted terms, the better the results. Maximum three targeted search terms per optimized page, recommend 1 primary and 2 secondary.
Optimize Page Content – Content is modified to help position pages to come up higher for targeted search phrases.
Meta Tags, Sitemap, Google Map Listing – Symantic Metatags will be on all main pages (up to 5), Sitemap created and uploaded, Google Map Listing will be submitted, must be verified by client.
Authentication – We manually authenticate and submit websites with Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Search Engine Submission
Website Submission to 80+ Search Engines
If your site has not been listed on all the major search engines, then this service will ensure your site is picked up by 80+ major search engines, which generally will feed into various niche groups and applications. We do not submit to the thousands of Free for All (FFA) sites, as this would only increase your chances of getting banned or penalized by major search engines.
Increased Web Visibility and Relevancy with Directories
The web directory submission process involves submitting a short description along with a suitable title of your company using targeted keywords. The main aim of this strategy is to get highly relevant and high quality Back Links for websites. All Directory submissions are done manually to ensure web directories receive and include your company information – many automated solutions are viewed as spam by these companies. By using manual submissions, you will get the maximum number of back links possible from the SEO package.
Create Quality Back Links for your Website
Google and other major search engines have decided to go content-centric; The more places you have your content, the more online visibility you generate. Social bookmarking submission has developed into a powerful tool for expert SEO. It involves linking sites within the various forums, blogs and message boards on social networking websites, blog sites and content-centric sites like Digg. Considered a better alternative to submitting a website on blogs, our manual social bookmarking is a simple, convenient and hassle-free way of making sure that your site is noticed and marketed in the right circle.
Article Writing and Submission to High PR Sites
Submitting websites to Article Sites is very popular amongst SEO experts, as article submission not only gives you High Quality Back Links from relevant sites, but also increases online visibility. The articles themselves are written for you ensuring SEO compliance with content that is easily indexed by search engines, and relevant to both your website and targeted keywords.
All Articles are submitted manually to high ranked Article Sites, with different anchor text and descriptions. Many of these Article Sites require us to create a unique account prior to submission, then verify by email, and finally complete the final submission steps. We submit your article with 2 links to your website and we create variations of your article after every 100 submissions to avoid duplicate content.
REGIONAL OFFICE – SERVICE STEPS AND REQUIREMENTS
1) Ensure clients website meets requirements (see IMPORTANT NOTES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS above)
2) Understand client’s business and market area and then perform research of
a) high searched terms relative to the business, and
b) competitive levels of high profile search terms
3) Determine best search terms to target. Choose 1 primary, and up to 2 secondary terms for each optimized page (depends on package selected)
Tip: A good place to start analysis of search terms is Google Keyword Tool External
4) Gather all required information from client and submit.
ORDER SUBMISSION INFORMATION (Required is bolded)
1) Basic Customer Info
2) website address to optimize
3) Primary search phrase targeted
4) up to 2 secondary search Phrases targeted
5) phone number and email address to use for submissions
All SEO Submit information, plus:
1) Second page name to optimize
2) Primary search phrase targeted
3) up to 2 secondary Search Phrases targeted
All above information, plus:
1) Second, and third page name to optimize
2) Primary search phrase targeted for each extra page
3) up to 2 secondary Search Phrases targeted for each extra page
4) Article for press release (500 words max). If none, Gogiro will create.
5) Picture for press release
Search Engine Optimization
74.1% of North Americans use the internet- an increase from 44% ten years ago.
Object of SEO: To increase a websites online visibility
SEO Benefits their main website. Long term benefits. SEO raises the online presence in Organic Searches; no paid ads.
It can take up to 3 months for their site to move up.
Done one time. One time fee. Your customer can also do it once a year if they are in a competitive industry; they would pay again for the service.
*** We can help then get on Google Map, [with SEO only, not with Traffic Builder].
Best Practices and FAQ’s:
The 4 Main Components of Gogiro SEO programs
1) Research – identifying what people are searching for relative to the clients business, and cross-referencing competition. These become our target phrases.
2) Website – The things we do to optimize the content to be relevant to what we are targeting, this includes modifying the content, headings, metatags, using semantic tags, descriptions, appropriate syntax and ensuring all best practices are used on throughout the webpages.
3) Server – The key things we do here are creating the spider friendly sitemap, a robot file, testing the feeds, and manually authenticating with the top search engines.
4) Internet – Ensuring the clients business is listed in strategic places around the internet. A local Google Places page cross-linked into your site is one of the best ways to getting the clients business visible on Google. Ensuring the have the right mix of relevant, inbound links and content on the internet pointing back to their site will help the client increase their positioning.
How do you know if their site is optimized?
On the customer’s website, right click to view source. When the window opens: Look for Keywords. No Keywords signifies they likely are not optimized. Too may keywords can mean that they are over saturated, and improperly optimized. Look at the Title and Description tags. These are some of the very basics to help you.
Here’s a free tool that helps to grade website on various components:
What is the difference between Basic, Business and Pro?
1. Search Engine Submissions: submissions to minor search engines
2. Top Queries Researched: Regional Office will do the research based on volume and competitiveness data.
3. Optimized Page Content: content is modified to help position pages to come up higher for targeted search phrases.
4. Directory Submissions: [Back links to clients websites]. Eg. Industry Directories. Important when the customer is in an industry eg. Roofer; would come up on a Roofing Trades Directory.
Which one should you recommend to your customer?
How competitive is their industry? Eg. Real Estate is very competitive. Suggest Pro.
Do they have more than 1 location/office/shop? Suggest Business or Pro.
Are they reaching a Global Market? Suggest Pro.
Should their type of business come up in a directory? Suggest Business or Pro.
Key Word Search:
What does Authenticated with Google mean?
We register the website with Google. It can take up to 3 months for Google to recognize what industry the website consists of and start to give it a more increased online presence.
Do we use black hat techniques?
No. Black Hat tactics such as Spam indexing, attempt to redirect search results to particular target pages in a way that is against the search engines’ terms of service. These black hat sites typically get banned either temporarily or permanently once search engines discover what they are doing. Black Hat tactics include: keyword stuffing, hidden text, and links, doorway and cloaked pages, link farming and blog comment spam.